Mission and Staff
Our administrative staff has a combined experience of over 36 years in early childhood education. All staff members are required to have a minimum of credentials, first aid and CPR certification along with SIDS training. Many have gone on to acquire higher education. We are also part of the T.E.A.C.H and Reach For The Stars programs. Both of these programs encourage our staff members to continue to pursue a higher level of education as well as offering support in the classroom to maintain a high quality education experience for the children.
Our mission at Creative Corner is to provide a high-quality educational environment in a warm, secure setting for children six weeks through 12 years of age. By parents, teachers and administrators working together, we will enable children to acquire a foundation for lifelong success.
Our school’s philosophy is based on personalized instruction with the opportunity to learn in a happy and secure environment. Each child’s needs are considered upon entrance and placement is matched to the child’s individual learning style. The result is for all ages to develop a strong foundation in learning, positive self-esteem and emotional well-being.
- To provide a secure and creative place for children to learn
- To develop language, cognitive, social, emotional, fine and gross motor skills
- To promote positive self-esteem in children, parents and staff
- To motivate parental involvement in their child’s early education
- To support child, family, and community
- To be professional members of the educational community
- To provide a warm, loving, nurturing and caring environment
- To provide opportunities for exploring and learning social interaction through a variety of daily activities